We are hiring!
We’re looking to grow our team. This is an opportunity to join a promising new project in its start-up phase in a role that offers maximum flexibility and scope for growth. The right person will be passionate about our mission to support and celebrate all journeys to and of motherhood. They’ll be creatively minded and intuitively led. We can offer an environment that is supportive and balanced – oh, and of course we’ll have plenty of fun too!
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join the team. You’ll be responsible for organising and curating content for Motherhood Edit’s website, social media and newsletter. This is very much a hands-on ‘doing’ role reporting directly to Beth, the Founder and Editor.
This is a flexible position with the workload anticipated to take no more than one day per week. The right candidate is free to balance their own workload and adopt their preferred approach to the responsibilities of the role, providing that internal deadlines are met.
There is scope for rapid growth within this role as you join a new and ambitious venture in the motherhood and lifestyle space.
Prior experience in a similar role isn’t essential but is highly desirable. A keen eye for detail, sense of style and good grasp of social media is essential.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Uploading articles to the site, selecting complementary images, adding relevant links and performing basic SEO checks ready to schedule for upload
- Using Canva to populate templates for graphics for use on social media and Pinterest
- Populating the weekly newsletter with content support from the Editor
- Sourcing and curating relevant content for social media
- Scheduling social media posts including copy in Planoly
- Some short daily social media engagement responsibilities